26 July 2009

A friend's lousy experiences with Delta...

A close friend writes:
"Following up on a much earlier conversation, how do I reach someone at Delta who might take the trouble to care about a HEAP of things that have gone wrong re: my flights to Kenya and Hawaii. Not getting credited for frequent flyer miles for the Amsterdam to Nairobi and back segments is pretty much the last straw in a range of problems including having no vegetarian food available (despite the presence of documentation otherwise) on several VERY long flights and being moved unceremoniously by a flight attendant from my assigned seat which, since the new seat had no power plug for my computer, no functioning sound system for movies, and no vegetarian food, made for a VERY long flight."

I've sent her the Customer Care email and executive office phone numbers and will post the responses she gets (if she shares them and is comfortable with me posting them).

No comments:

Post a Comment