17 August 2009

What has happened to Delta's in-flight recycling program?

From Marc Friedman on the Minneapolis Airlines/Airport Examiner: "Several weeks ago I wrote about the lack of in-flight recycling on several Delta Air Lines flights that I had recently taken. I received numerous comments from other travelers who had the same experience that I did, but I also heard from a few Delta flight attendants who told me that their program is indeed operational and offered on all flights with the exception of international arrivals where trash is not allowed to be recycled.

Since that earlier article I have been on several Delta flights and have only had recycling of cans, plastic bottles and newspapers offered on one flight.That was on a former Northwest segment and had a former Northwest crew serving the passengers." Full article: What has happened to Delta's in-flight recycling program?:

No comments:

Post a Comment